The STL Law Library provides textbook services for STL students and faculty members. To meet the needs of our users, the textbook materials provided by STL library are divided into two categories: printed materials and electronic materials. For the latest lending regulations, please contact our library staff.
Course Reserve service provides STL students, faculty, and staff access to supplementary course materials such as books, journal articles, treaties, sample tests and more. Professors place items in the library's course reserves collection at the beginning of each semester to ensure the availability of materials that are to be used by the class members in a specific course.
The course reserves collection is located behind the library's circulation service desk. You need to know your professor's name and the course's name for easier access.
Depending upon the type of loan period your professor has set up, you may borrow materials for 2 hours, 24 hours, or 3 days. You must use your Library card (campus card) to borrow materials.
Reserve materials must be returned to the circulation service desk to avoid late charges.
Users who utilize the materials provided by the STL Law Library must follow the relevant copyright regulations and copyright laws of the People's Republic of China for personal learning and research purposes. Any profit-making activities are strictly prohibited.
1. Constitutional Law: Cases in Context 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
2. Legal Writing for Legal Readers: Predictive Writing for First-Year Students 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
3. Employment Discrimination : Procedure, Principles, and Practice 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
4. Employment Law 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
5. Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
6. Cases and Materials on Torts 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
7. Constitutional Law 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
8. Commentaries and Cases on the Law of Business Organization 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
9. Criminal Law and its Processes: Cases and Materials 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
10. Tort Law: Principles in Practice 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)
11. Negotiating Business Transactions: An Extended Simulation Course 爱学术-电子书详情页 (iresearchbook.cn)